Strawberry & mango chamoy popsicles
- 10 strawberries
- Ole Chamoyle liquid and powder
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 handles
- Cut 5 strawberries into very small squares.
- Stir the cut strawberries with powdered chamoy.
- Cut the mangoes into cubes.
- Cut the lemon in half and extract the juice.
- On the other hand, in the blender add the mangoes, 5 strawberries, the lemon juice, liquid Ole Chamoyle, the tablespoons of sugar and blend.
- In the palette molds, add first and to the bottom little pieces of strawberry with powdered chamoy.
- Subsequently, the already liquefied mixture is emptied on top of those strawberry pieces and once they are full, a little Ole Chamoyle powder is added again.
- Finally, they are put in the freezer so that after a few hours they can enjoy the delicious strawberry popsicles with mango and chamoy.