Mango & Chamoy Jelly
- 7 cups of water
- 2 envelopes of natural gelatin
- 3 mangoes cut into cubes
- 1 envelope of mango gelatin
- 2 packs of Ole Chamoyle
First part of Instructions:
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- On the other hand, in 1 cup of cold water dissolve the gelatin envelopes for 5 minutes.
- Once the 2 cups of water are boiling, add the cup of cold water with the gelatin (previous mixture).
- Once mixed, pour it into a gelatin mold and add the diced mangoes.
- To finish the first part, put it in the refrigerator until the gelatin sets (approximately between 30, 40 min).
Second part of production (at the same time that the previous gelatin sets):
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- On the other hand, dissolve the mango gelatin envelope in 1 cup of cold water.
- Once the 3 cups of water are boiling, add the cup of cold water with the mango gelatin envelope (previous mixture).
- Once mixed, add the two sachets of liquid Ole Chamoyle and stir.
- When the final mixture is ready, pour it on top of the other gelatin already set and put it back in the refrigerator.
- Finally, once the gelatin is curdled, unmold it on a plate or tray, and add Ole Chamoyle powder on top.