- ½ large watermelon
- 3 kiwis
- 2 handles
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 10 strips of sweet enchilado (skwinkles)
- 1/2 Cup of gummies enchiladas
- 1 cup of Japanese peanuts
- 1 bag of lemon and salt chips
- Ole Chamoyle to taste
- Cut the watermelon filling into medium cubes, carefully scoop it out with a spoon, and keep it for later. In turn, save the entire shell as it will be our plate.
- Cut the kiwi into slices.
- Cut the mango into cubes.
- Cut the pineapple slices into small squares.
- Insert a mango cube, an enchilada gumdrop, and then a kiwi slice onto skewer sticks. So on until filling, forming skewers.
- Fill the watermelon plate with the pineapple chunks, the cubed watermelon, the 10 strips of sweet enchilado, the cup of Japanese peanuts, the bag of chips and stir.
- Decorate and insert the mango, kiwi and gummy skewers into the watermelon.
- Add Ole Chamoyle to your liking.