Crazy chamoy cucumber
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bag of flamming hot chips
- 2 carrots
- ½ jicama
- ½ cup mango gummies enchiladas
- Ole Chamoyle to taste
- Cut the edges of the cucumber, peel it completely and cut it in half lengthwise.
- With a spoon all the center (the seeds) is removed. So that there is a hole in the middle.
- In the same way, the carrots and the half jicama are peeled and then grated.
- On the other hand, the bag of flamming hot fries is crushed, so that they are left in very small pieces.
- In a bowl add the grated vegetables (carrot and jicama), the mango enchilada gummies, the bag of almost ground fries and the Ole Chamoyle to taste. Stirs
- Finally, once the previous mixture has been stirred, it is emptied along the cucumber hole.
- Add a touch of powdered chamoy on top of the serving.