- 1 mango
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 packs of Ole Chamoyle
- 1 fist of gummy bears
- 1 tamarind sweet
- The mango is cut into strips or cubes.
- Cut the lemon in half.
- In the blender, add the ice (enough to make the consistency of frappé), the orange juice, the teaspoon of sugar, an envelope of ole chamoyle, the split mango and blend.
- On the other hand, in a container one more envelope of liquid chamoy is served and in another the powdered chamoy to frost the glass.
- Once the glass of liquid and powdered chamoy is frosted, a lemon will be squeezed into the glass.
- Once the mixture is finished liquefying, it is served to the glass at the same time that you place the fist of gummy bears so that they are between all the drink.
- When the glass is full, finally another envelope of powdered chamoy is emptied on top and the tamarind sweet is added as an accompaniment.